5 Weekend Immersions
Saturday & Sunday 9 – 5pm
Plus online learning
Faculty: Nora Maskey, Alice Hong, Erin Macaig, Marin McCue
September 11-12, 2021:
Philosophy for the Modern Day Yogi
September 25-26, 2021:
Classical Yoga of Patanjali
October 25-26, 2021:
Bhagavad Gita – Living Yoga
November 20-21, 2021:
Anatomy & Biomechanics
December 4-5, 2021:
Note: This schedule is subject to change as we adapt to new protocols as needed.
Why Yoga Studies?
• Are you a curious, open-minded yogi with a passion for yoga?
• Are you a forever student and lover of Yoga and want to know and understand more about your practice and yourself?
• Do you want to deepen your own practice?
• Do you want to become a certified yoga teacher with the skills to share what you love?
• Are you an existing teacher who wants to explore or revisit topics that you may not have been included in your previous training program?</h4
Live Your Yoga! Our Yoga Studies program is a ideal way to deepen your practice and explore the mysteries of yoga. Through our 100 Hour Yoga Studies program, you will deepen understanding of yoga’s centuries-old traditions and practices. You will learn about the physical asanas of course, and, you will also explore “how yoga works” on the physical, psychological, energetic, and spiritual levels. Most valuable of all, this program of self discovery invites you to dive into the depths of who you are and you will leave having learned more about yourself.
Our 100 Hour Yoga Studies program consists of 5 weekend workshops. Each workshop is well rounded and explores yoga through the practices of asana, posture clinics, pranayama, meditation, Classical and Tantric philosophy, group discussion and personal inquiry. There are take-home inquiries and assignments with each weekend workshop. Completion of these assignments is required if you plan to enroll in our 100 Hour Teaching Skills program and seek initial certification as a yoga teacher.
Take this 100 Hour Yoga Studies program on its own, as separate weekend workshops, or combined with the 100 Hour Teaching Skills training for the 200 Hour Foundations Yoga Teacher Training Certification.
• Understand key aspects yoga's history, philosophies, practices and traditions and their relevance to yoga today
• Understand how and why yoga ``works`` through the lens of current research into the body and mind
• Asana Studies – get moving with full practices and posture labs on Saturday and Sunday
• Explore and practice pranayama and meditation each weekend
Successful completion of the 5 Yoga Studies Workshops earns you a 100 Hour Yoga Studies Certificate. If you combine the 100 Hour Yoga Studies training with the 100 Hour Teaching Skills training, you will be eligible for the 200 Hour Foundations Yoga Teacher Training Certificate. All our trainings are certified by Yoga Alliance International. If you are an existing yoga teacher, all of these trainings are eligible for Continuing Education Credits with Yoga Alliance.
Why study with us?
• We are a Yoga Alliance certified school that is recognized world-wide.
• Our programs help you to create a teaching toolbelt that bolsters your authentic teaching ability so that you can shine, be creative and market your skills.
• Expert Faculty: We love our teachers! They are highly trained, passionate, and most importantly, amazing people to learn from. Your teaching team consists of at least one certified teacher at the ERYT-500 level and all our lead faculty are certified at a minimum of ERYT-200 Level.
• We Tune In: Every training is unique because every group has its own energy. We are always listening, reflecting and responding to the individual evolution and needs of each group.
• Community & Collaboration: We are partnered with yoga studios and local businesses that you will be connected to within the community!
• We stay current: Course material is always being updated and we continue to study and expand our own knowledge base. We are not satisfied with the status quo and do not expect you to be either!
Secure your place
Your tuition includes a Yoga Studies Program manual and handouts, online resources, ongoing mentoring throughout the training.
Pay Early BirdSpecial Price
Get a $100 discount when you register 2 months before program start.
Pay Standard PriceFull Fees
- Program registrations open as long as space is available.
Pay 5 InstallmentsPer Immersion
Tuition is due one week prior to each weekend immersion.